This five-day training is meant for new people managers or experienced people managers who have followed little or no training.
They learn to:
1. Understand the motivation needs of their employees very sharply and adjust their management accordingly
2. Organize their team in a participative manner with lean and agile methods
3. Challenge very good, good and weak performers, to give feedback and to hold responsible
4. Coach employees, create trust in a group and mediate conflicts
5. Guide their employees through changes, teach them a learning mindset and coach them on resilience and stress
In this training we always start from real cases of participants, interspersed with business games and simulations to create shared experiences within the group. Theory and models are used to provide more insight into the reality of the participants where necessary. Techniques, tips & tricks ensure that everything that is learned is concrete and applicable.
The training can be shortened and adapted to suit your organization.